There are newer employer reviews for Victaulic

Excellent learning experience, but not a place to build a career

Former Employee - Sales
Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Victaulic

Pros

Industry leader
Strong distribution model
Strong vitality index
Private company
Talented workforce
Extensive expense program

Cons

Command and control mgmt
Information is guarded and rarely shared
Private company
Few opportunities for promotion
Leadership with questionable morals
Compensation is low compared to others

It wouldn't matter what feedback you gave them, they are not going to listen.

34 Other Employee Reviews for Victaulic (View Most Recent)

Summer Intern

Former Employee - Summer Intern  in  Easton, PA
    Former Employee - Summer Intern in Easton, PA

I worked at Victaulic as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Victaulic was a great company to have a summer internship with. They provided an excellent hands on experience and really allowed me to understand what working in a corporate environment is like. Whenever I was working on a project and had a question, my supervisor was always willing to help and go out of her way to find me an answer. In addition to my supervisor being extremely helpful, everyone in my department was always willing to help. I really enjoyed the atmosphere at Victaulic because all the employees are very welcoming. Overall, I highly recommend applying for an internship at Victaulic.

Cons

I feel like I could have been challenged more in my department and given more projects to work on. At times I felt like I had to stretch out my work because I knew my supervisor did not have another project ready for me and I did not want to sit at my desk doing nothing.

Valuable Summer Internship

Former Employee - Process Technology and Global Quality Engineer  in  Easton, PA
    Former Employee - Process Technology and Global Quality Engineer in Easton, PA

I worked at Victaulic as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Victaulic is a great company to work in because of its size and the attitude of its employees. It has the advantages of working in a corporate environment small enough that you will not go unnoticed. I personally learned volumes about how to work in a professional environment in addition to the subject matter of my internship. My internship also showed me that Victaulic has an important focus on innovation, which is vital for any company to be successful. I was given opportunities to take my own initiative, perform hands-on work, and improve my engineering skills. I would definitely recommend this company, both for interns and employees as well.

Cons

Every person will be more interested in one department than another, so if given the choice make sure to work in that department. Victaulic is a great company as a whole, but an individual could have a negative experience if placed in the wrong department.

Keep up the good work, and always obtain feedback from employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Victaulic

Worked for Victaulic? Contribute to the Community!