Victoria's Secret Stores
3.2 of 5 1,175 reviews
www.victoriassecret.com Reynoldsburg, OH 5000+ Employees

I love it so far!

Sales Support Associate (Current Employee)
Roseville, MI

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores

ProsI wasn't expecting to feel as if I'm a part of not only a great store team, but a family. My managers are all nice and very encouraging. The discount is great, I love the gratis' we get, and being able to know when the newest products are coming out before the public so I can answer questions. The stock/back room is clean, organized, and all employees work hard to keep it that way. Flexible hours, overall great place!

ConsThe on calls, not being able to use discount online, brand guides are very difficult.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't forget about the little people. Store managers and other managers aren't the only people who make a great store what it is.

I was able to learn management skills. It is easy to become a supervisor because of the high turn over of employees.

Pink and Beauty Category Supervisor (Former Employee)
Lufkin, TX

I worked at Victoria's Secret Stores

Pros: Fair Associate discount and gratis Cons: Very high turn over rate and low compensation. More

Encouraged to treat people like children

VSD Supervisor (Former Employee)
Kettering, OH

I worked at Victoria's Secret Stores

Pros: Terrific benefits package good 401K plan were well treated if you were… Cons: had to work hard to have upper level management recognize team members a distinct line between the "cool" managers and "uncool" - very juvenile management culture employees… Advice to Senior Management: Value ALL the people who work for you, not just… More

There are newer reviews on Victoria's Secret Stores.

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Victoria's Secret Stores reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Victoria's Secret Stores CEO Sharen Turney. All reviews posted anonymously by Victoria's Secret Stores employees.