Victoria's Secret Stores
3.2 of 5 1,350 reviews
www.victoriassecret.com Reynoldsburg, OH 5000+ Employees

Positive and negative aspects but mostly negative...

Victoria's Secret (Former Employee)
Portland, OR

ProsFlexible schedule if you're a senior associate, basically picked my own hours. They work with your school schedule. Good entry level job where you can learn a lot about retail and customer service. Awesome way to make friends and gain basic experience.

ConsWorking there in general. Has its perks but not worth it. How they expect you to engage is not only embarrassing but very pushy. This varies from store to store and depends on management. The pay is absoutley awful. Don't look forward to the raises, they come ONCE a year and are no more than $.25, no joke. Complete slave job. The tighter you get with management, the better the whole experience will be. The headsets are both great tools but also extremely annoying. There can be a ton of gossip depending on who is working/who your managers are/

Advice to Senior ManagementTreating EVERYONE fairly should be number one priority if you want a healthy and happy work environment over things like employees getting credit. Don't call people out on the headset!

Fun

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Victoria's Secret Stores

Pros: discounts on really cute things, all black work clothes, necessary… Cons: low salaries, four hour shifts only unless closing, short breaks/lunch,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Exciting, challenging, and exhausting.

Salem, OR

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores

Pros: You receive a lot of free items like bras and also special discounts and a regular discount. It's exciting working for such a sexy company… Cons: Very low pay, embarrassingly small raises, very fast paced with zero down time (that's a pro for me), Little recognition,… Advice to Senior Management: Great leaders, caring individuals, with lots of product knowledge and the ability to teach it. But don't expect… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Victoria's Secret Stores.

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Victoria's Secret Stores reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Victoria's Secret Stores CEO Sharen Turney. All reviews posted anonymously by Victoria's Secret Stores employees.