Victoria's Secret Stores
3.2 of 5 1,354 reviews
www.victoriassecret.com Reynoldsburg, OH 5000+ Employees

An Amazing experience! they care about their employees

PINK Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProsEmployee Discount- up to 30%
Flexible Hours
Great Atmosphere
$10/$15 bras
periodic free bras
Great training program
Everyone in different departments help each other
Everyone is trained in almost all the areas in the store, for example Beauty, Lingerie, Cashier, and PINK.
Management helped with all closing procedures and never came off as if they were too good to fold panties or pick up small garbage.

ConsClosing can take up to two hours because all the panties have to be folded and once you're done in your department you have to help the other department.
If you are staying till closing you cannot leave until everyone is done.

Advice to Senior ManagementVictoria's Secret on Michigan Avenue: Great work! I enjoyed working at this Victoria's Secret because all the management were extremely helpful and genuinely nice people.

Cashier, Sales Associate, Sales Support Lead

Sales Support Lead (Current Employee)
    Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: All the discounts and freebies you get. The fun environment… Cons: They fact that they don't always keep their word on things. You can be dedicated to the company for years and barely slightly move up… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

False Hope

Sales Support Associate (Former Employee)
    Wheaton, IL

I worked at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time for less than a year

Pros: -Focus on inspiring & leading -Workshops on new products/topics once a month -Continuous training -Great corporate mission and… Cons: -If you are excelling in the role you were hired to fulfill you will be seen as "valuable" and will be overworked. You will be… Advice to Senior Management: -Show that you value your employees -Don't overwork your best employees because you rely solely on… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Victoria's Secret Stores.

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Victoria's Secret Stores reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Victoria's Secret Stores CEO Sharen Turney. All reviews posted anonymously by Victoria's Secret Stores employees.