Victoria's Secret Stores
3.2 of 5 1,190 reviews
www.victoriassecret.com Reynoldsburg, OH 5000+ Employees

Good company, your experience will depend on the store.

Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores full-time for more than a year

ProsThe company values it's employees and managers. I loved working for the company when I was running my own store. I heard many districts run well and their district managers are in stores.

ConsChildish antics can happen in some larger stores. Some managers in larger stores treat employees less than professionally. I was yelled at like I was 2 for weird things. I saw another category manager actually call someone that quit to tell them they were wrong about why they quit.

Love it!

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Newport Beach, CA

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time for less than a year

Pros: Discount is amazing and can get good experience Cons: My bosses are not nice and can be so rude and mean and… Advice to Senior Management: Watch what you say over the walkie talkies it can… More

life is what you make it

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time for more than a year

Pros: great connections with customers, getting to make a difference in the way a young girl feels about her… Cons: pay rates for associates and supervisors are low, the occasional… Advice to Senior Management: My management staff is awesome! Only words of advice would be to show associates that they care more so they aren't… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Victoria's Secret Stores.

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Victoria's Secret Stores reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Victoria's Secret Stores CEO Sharen Turney. All reviews posted anonymously by Victoria's Secret Stores employees.