Victoria's Secret Stores
3.2 of 5 1,176 reviews
www.victoriassecret.com Reynoldsburg, OH 5000+ Employees

Nothing to rave about

Cash Wrap (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time for less than a year

ProsThe job itself is easy, the same thing every day. Lots of training from both the supervisors and other employees. You get to try on all the top selling bras and test out the new products.

ConsThey really push you to open their credit cards and to up-sell constantly. While I understand it's good for business, the people at cash wrap don't get any of the benefit. Also, they focused more on selling than actually taking care of the customer.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's not all about making profit and forcing the newest product on the customer, sometimes you just need to act like a decent human being.

A great place to learn the business of retail

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Aventura, FL

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time for more than a year

Pros: -Friendly place to work -Great Company -Many locations(you can work in… Cons: -Not enough pay -Sketchy hours -Rude employers Advice to Senior Management: Watch how you talk to people and treat everyone with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Typical retail job

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Costa Mesa, CA

I worked at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time for less than a year

Pros: Clothing discount & lots of hours around the holidays Cons: Folding underwear all day and cleaning fitting too s Advice to Senior Management: More managers so everyone isn't running around like crazy people More

There are newer reviews on Victoria's Secret Stores.

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Victoria's Secret Stores reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Victoria's Secret Stores CEO Sharen Turney. All reviews posted anonymously by Victoria's Secret Stores employees.