Victoria's Secret Stores

There are newer employer reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

My Experience with Victoria's Secret

Current Employee - Sales Support Associate in Stroudsburg, PA
Current Employee - Sales Support Associate in Stroudsburg, PA

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Victoria's Secret is a great place to work. Our team gets along great, we are all friendly and we all work together to get green segments. It is nice because we now have a new scheduling guide, flex and core which is great. Me being core, guarantees me a minimum of twelve hours a week which is better than going back and forth from four hours to 17 hours a week. You get a nice discount for those who like to shop here as well! There is opportunity for career opportunities as well. Gives you lots of experience in different fields whether it is in the back room organizing, processing, and getting things ready to go out on the floor, to doing brand guides and marketing as well as working the sales floor working on your customer service skills. Also you usually get your requested time off!

Cons

No benefits are offered for part time employees which is normal and the pay is minimum wage unless you have an elevated position. Some of the shifts scheduled are over night or very early in the morning because the work needed to be done needs to be done during off hours. Otherwise I haven't found many cons during my time at Victoria's Secret.

Keep up the great work. We are a strong team, and I am looking forward to working with you all this holiday season.

1658 Other Employee Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores (View Most Recent)

Sales Support Lead

Former Employee - Sales Support Lead in Spokane Valley, Spokane, WA
    Former Employee - Sales Support Lead in Spokane Valley, Spokane, WA

I worked at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Extemely good training. Great people to work with. Perfect place to enhance your skill. Great employee discount. If you are looking for a college job this is the place.

Cons

Not enough movement in company. once in a lead poistion(also not enough lead posititons) there is no where to go because upper managment never gets promotions. Also there should be some kind of insentive to for selling credit cards.

Great Company overall

Current Employee - Merchandise Flow Supervisor in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Merchandise Flow Supervisor in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great people and hard working company, ensures education with product and how to perform tasks to sustain great success. Great benefits and company discount.

Cons

hard to move within company with a solid increase, long hours with not equal pay for region. not always open to constructive criticism with new practices

There are newer employer reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores