Victoria's Secret Stores
3.2 of 5 1,353 reviews
www.victoriassecret.com Reynoldsburg, OH 5000+ Employees

Sales Support Lead

Sales Support Lead (Former Employee)
Spokane Valley, Spokane, WA

ProsExtemely good training. Great people to work with. Perfect place to enhance your skill. Great employee discount. If you are looking for a college job this is the place.

ConsNot enough movement in company. once in a lead poistion(also not enough lead posititons) there is no where to go because upper managment never gets promotions. Also there should be some kind of insentive to for selling credit cards.

Great Company overall

Merchandise Flow Supervisor (Current Employee)
    Columbus, OH

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great people and hard working company, ensures education with product and how… Cons: hard to move within company with a solid increase, long hours with not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Happy

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Jackson, TN

I worked at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great place to work... sale and you'll get hours... hapy place to work.... people I worked… Cons: mini wage... but its just a retail job... i wasnt… Advice to Senior Management: My management was GREAT... Still **LOVE** THEM!!! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Victoria's Secret Stores.

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Victoria's Secret Stores reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Victoria's Secret Stores CEO Sharen Turney. All reviews posted anonymously by Victoria's Secret Stores employees.