Victoria's Secret Stores
3.2 of 5 1,354 reviews
www.victoriassecret.com Reynoldsburg, OH 5000+ Employees

The people make the job fun

Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee)
Lubbock, TX

ProsThe discount is good, the job attracts fun/energetic people

ConsWorking holidays is never fun in any job, but it is retail so that part is expected. The biggest problem I have found with the company is the in-store management teams. There is not enough professionalism. Girls quit very often because they are treated badly. Others are promoted to positions based on their friendship with the managers and not their quality of work or level of readiness for such a position. I have heard from associates at other stores that this problem with in-store management is widespread.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagers should be trained properly, act professionally, and their behavior should be to a standard that reflects the salary and benefits they earn. They often act so catty and unprofessional, you would assume they earned the barely above minimum wage that is payed to the sales associates.

good company, wish there was just more opportunity for inside workers to grow

Manager (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: great hours great culture hard working employees who are underpaid Cons: have to work holidays, because it is retail Advice to Senior Management: listen to what your lower employees are telling you, they see… More

Learned a lot as a first-time manager

Client Sales Leader (Former Employee)
    Cambridge, MA

I worked at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time for more than a year

Pros: Learned management skills that helped me build a career Ever-changing roles… Cons: No full time associate or supervisor positions limited growth for my… Advice to Senior Management: Provide more lateral and upward growth opportunities to retain associates… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Victoria's Secret Stores.

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Victoria's Secret Stores reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Victoria's Secret Stores CEO Sharen Turney. All reviews posted anonymously by Victoria's Secret Stores employees.