Victoria's Secret Stores
3.2 of 5 1,175 reviews
www.victoriassecret.com Reynoldsburg, OH 5000+ Employees

It was OK.

PINK Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Temecula, CA

I worked at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time for less than a year

ProsDiscounts and Gratis are nice. I worked in PINK and every new floor set, which was at least once a month, we would get to buy 10 items at 50% off. I am pretty sure I spent all the money I made there at the store. The employees were nice. Management was nice but seemed fake.

ConsSCHEDULE!! Horrible...if you like being on call this place is for you. If you like having a set schedule then do not apply. My schedule was all over the place...different from week to week and I was a core associate. I had 3 guaranteed shifts a week but I would come in and they would be slow so they would cut me 2 hours into the shift. I was always scheduled 4 hours and then on call 4 hours after my shift ended but they never kept me. Also, I was on call on my days off and you have to call 2 hours before you have to go in to see if you are working. This was horrible because I could never plan my day.

Advice to Senior ManagementOn call schedules are ridiculous in a retail environment.

Think before you apply!

Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee)
East Lansing, MI

I worked at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: developing great relationships with customers. Cons: if you already graduated from high school this is your one way ticket back. constant bullying and harassment from management for those who are not… Advice to Senior Management: stop playing favorites and on that note stop playing games. We are all adults and as such need to remember that we are working for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great company

New York, NY

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I've been with the company for over three years and I love it. The company treats their employees great for the most part. Pay is… Cons: Takes a long time to get promoted in any department. Sometimes it's hard to have a work/life balance depending what department… Advice to Senior Management: I've had good managers and bad managers. Most have been good. To the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Victoria's Secret Stores.

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Victoria's Secret Stores reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Victoria's Secret Stores CEO Sharen Turney. All reviews posted anonymously by Victoria's Secret Stores employees.