Victoria's Secret Stores

www.victoriassecret.com
  www.victoriassecret.com
There are newer employer reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

It is an okay place to work if you don't want to work a lot.

Former Employee - Sales Associate
Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time for less than a year

Pros

Very good associate discounts, especially if you are a Pink girl. Got some Pink outfis for free.

Cons

For part time associates they would cancel shifts if the store was not busy. A lot of my shifts got cancelled or I was told to go home early. Always got pressured to make sales goals and to open up credit cards. Pay was barely over minimum wage and never got an increase in the 6 months I worked there.

Give better pay to sales associates and try to give better hours instead of hiring more and more workers.

1480 Other Employee Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores (View Most Recent)

Cashier, Sales Floor Associate, Elevated Back Room Associate.

Current Employee - Sales Associate
    Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Victoria's Secret management is good at hiring complimentary personalities to staff their stores. I have had very few personal problems with any single person in the years I have worked here. Getting along with one's colleagues makes it much easier to be productive.

Cons

Working a retail position at times requires working some odd hours. Especially as a part time associate, flexibility in terms of scheduling is required. However in my experience, management at Victoria's Secret does not adhere the approved availability of associates. This makes it hard to have an appropriate work/life balance.

Great company to work for if you are a college student

Current Employee - Sales Associate/Cashier  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Sales Associate/Cashier in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time for less than a year

Pros

Management is very understanding and respectful about your availability. The have great monthly gratis' to help promote their products through personal testimony. Very customer-loyalty driven environment. Great at giving instructions before starting shifts (unless busy-understandable).

Cons

Tons of promotions, but can't keep track of when they end or start. (Thank goodness for the their Facebook Page.) I work less than 20 hours a week, yet no basic health benefits.

Scheduled follow-ups with employees would be nice. Allows opportunity to share some feedback with both parties.

There are newer employer reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!