Victoria's Secret Stores

www.victoriassecret.com

Theres both good and bad

Current Employee - Sales Associate
Current Employee - Sales Associate

Pros

The Pros to working at Victoria's secret as a sales associate is definitely the 30% discount on everything and the feeling of accomplishment when you meet your quota for the day with your co-workers. You make great relationships and network with a diverse group of girls.

Cons

scheduling is a downside because I am a student at a far away school but when I come back for break they can not accommodate the amount of hours I would like even though I have full availability. It isn't always the most exciting work, folding underwear and organizing bras in color order but it pays the bills.

Other reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Great company to work for

Pros

The company is always ever changing.....they are a world class leader in Fashion, customer service and branding. Leadership team is second to none...very smart and values all employees

Cons

The company is always changing: you have to be flexible to be in change mode and influence teams to move quickly.

You do such a great job with the vision of the company and delivering to the share holders

Surprisingly a fun, gratifying place to work

Current Employee - Seasonal Sales Associate  in  Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - Seasonal Sales Associate in Richmond, VA

Pros

Employee Gratis!!! The company is really generous when it comes to keeping their employees satisfied
    Sexy atmosphere: surrounded by pink, bras, and panties I mean how can you not love that!
    Fun customers: sassy but classy women and men (shopping for their signifcant others) who feel so out of place; in retail, esp. at VS you'd expect loads of rude customers but you just have to kill with kindness; I've had one customer try to get rude but she didn't get far!

Cons

Hours take a nose dive after holidays
    "call-ins": semi-scheduling where one must call in an hour before schedule to confirm if they have to work or not
    Floor-sets- staying late in to the night to change store decor; not terrible but horrible if someone decides to call out

When I first began, I was hardly told what to do even after asking. It would help things flow a lot smoother if management was more direct in issuing tasks to employees. Other than that I love my managers and the company, its really a great place to work!

There are newer employer reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores.

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!