Victoria's Secret Stores

www.victoriassecret.com

Great Company...but workplace environment is petty and

Planner (Former Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsThe company has awesome benefits and talks a great game...If the business actually ran how the company claims this would be a great place to work.. but it doesn't.

ConsPlan to work at least 60 plus hours a week and dealing with very petty and vain women. (FYI Men do not see upward mobility within the company) You will put in long hours and you will be expected to work through lunch everyday... if you need to leave for a doctor appointment that time will be taken out of your 17 days of vacation/sick... they do not consider that you make up the time by working 60 hours a week.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement has favorites and will only listen to those people, unfortunately most of the favorites are right out of Ohio State and have no experience in business...

It is an okay place to work if you don't want to work a lot.

Sales Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time for less than a year

Pros: Very good associate discounts, especially if you are a Pink… Cons: For part time associates they would cancel shifts if the store was not busy. A lot of my shifts got cancelled or I was… Advice to Senior Management: Give better pay to sales associates and try to give… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Cashier, Sales Floor Associate, Elevated Back Room Associate.

Sales Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Victoria's Secret management is good at hiring complimentary personalities to staff their stores. I have had very few personal problems with… Cons: Working a retail position at times requires working some odd hours. Especially as a part time associate, flexibility in terms of scheduling is required. However… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Victoria's Secret Stores.

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!