It was an awesome experience!

Former Employee - Sales Associate/Cashier  in  New York, NY
Former Employee - Sales Associate/Cashier in New York, NY

I worked at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time for less than a year

Pros

Staff were all very nice and helpful. They will teach you the ins and outs without a problem. They are so friendly, best retail place to work at.

Cons

Whenever you get a customer to open a VS credit card, the employee does not benefit from it. You just meet daily/weekly goals and it is saved under your name to show how many credit cards you have opened since you've worked there.

Other Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Flirty and Fun to work here!

Current Employee - Customer Sales Associate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Sales Associate in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone you work with is friendly and easy to work with at VS. These ladies and gentlemen are always helpful to newly hires and you become fast friends! The discounts you get from VS and related stores is awesome!! Plus, you get to figure out all the cool behind-the-scenes knowledge..

Cons

Working your butt off to make a panty bar look beautiful and organized is great, but then when customers mess up your hours of hard work and then your manager is disappointed... that sucks..

Keep it up! You pick wonderful employees and they work together wonderfully.. Great job team!

Theres both good and bad

Current Employee - Sales Associate
    Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time

Pros

The Pros to working at Victoria's secret as a sales associate is definitely the 30% discount on everything and the feeling of accomplishment when you meet your quota for the day with your co-workers. You make great relationships and network with a diverse group of girls.

Cons

scheduling is a downside because I am a student at a far away school but when I come back for break they can not accommodate the amount of hours I would like even though I have full availability. It isn't always the most exciting work, folding underwear and organizing bras in color order but it pays the bills.

There are newer employer reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores.

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!