Victoria's Secret Stores

www.victoriassecret.com
  www.victoriassecret.com
There are newer employer reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Flirty and Fun to work here!

Current Employee - Customer Sales Associate  in  San Antonio, TX
Current Employee - Customer Sales Associate in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone you work with is friendly and easy to work with at VS. These ladies and gentlemen are always helpful to newly hires and you become fast friends! The discounts you get from VS and related stores is awesome!! Plus, you get to figure out all the cool behind-the-scenes knowledge..

Cons

Working your butt off to make a panty bar look beautiful and organized is great, but then when customers mess up your hours of hard work and then your manager is disappointed... that sucks..

Keep it up! You pick wonderful employees and they work together wonderfully.. Great job team!

1492 Other Employee Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores (View Most Recent)

Theres both good and bad

Current Employee - Sales Associate
    Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time

Pros

The Pros to working at Victoria's secret as a sales associate is definitely the 30% discount on everything and the feeling of accomplishment when you meet your quota for the day with your co-workers. You make great relationships and network with a diverse group of girls.

Cons

scheduling is a downside because I am a student at a far away school but when I come back for break they can not accommodate the amount of hours I would like even though I have full availability. It isn't always the most exciting work, folding underwear and organizing bras in color order but it pays the bills.

Great company to work for

I worked at Victoria's Secret Stores full-time

Pros

The company is always ever changing.....they are a world class leader in Fashion, customer service and branding. Leadership team is second to none...very smart and values all employees

Cons

The company is always changing: you have to be flexible to be in change mode and influence teams to move quickly.

You do such a great job with the vision of the company and delivering to the share holders

There are newer employer reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!