Victoria's Secret Stores

There are newer employer reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Meh

Current Employee - Sales Associate
Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Good Team environment and good values

Cons

LOW pay, TOO many pointless meetings- they are always about the same things OVER and OVER again for very little pay, commuting too and from them cost more than my dollar/hr.

1746 Other Employee Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores (View Most Recent)

Great emp discount, but not worth the immature management

Current Employee - Sales Support
    Current Employee - Sales Support

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time (less than a year)

Pros

great employee discounts on new floorsets.

Cons

the stores are run by young twenty year old girls who are just looking for the next thing to buy/next time to get drunk and tell us about it the next day. totally fine if that's what your into, but when you have a complaint, you just dont feel comfortable talking to the management. The back room supervisor was really chummy with us so when she tried to crack the whip, it was laughable. lots of gossip and incompetence. work here if you'd like to be shocked weekly about the poor state of our youth's brains/smarts. Overworked during holiday, but called out when the sales are slow. The pay is on the lower side, much lower than their competitors that carry cheaper clothes.

When people are late or consistently rude, take action. use a three strikes rule. If managers are incompetent, fire them. there are tons of qualified associates who would make better managers. Try to open lines of communication....this would maybe reduce the amount of gossip tossed around.

People are amazing but horrible hours

Current Employee - Sales Associate in San Bernardino, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in San Bernardino, CA

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time (more than a year)

Pros

very nice people, very supportive and fun environment

Cons

hours are VERY bad would work only 2-4 hours a day sometimes go without working for 2 weeks. had little training and was expected to know every bra and product in less then 24 hours and was expected to sale. If didnt met the goal every hour i was sent home early.

TRAINING!!! i know if i had training in the beginning the job would have been easier in the beginning.

There are newer employer reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores