Victoria's Secret Stores

www.victoriassecret.com

if you are driven, you'll go far..

Functional Manager (Current Employee)

Prosi've worked for the company for five years and now, at 24 I am a full time salaried manager with paid vacation, benefits and the perks of working for one of the most well known brands in the world. I admit I am a very driven person and have partnered with a lot of people in the district to get to where I am. Amazing discount (all the time) and gratis from the company occasionally.

ConsI don't think its a con, but some people will. managers do not hold your hand. if you want to be promoted or move on to "next" you have to prove yourself. The district I work in is highly competitive and that means the best of the best get noticed, so set yourself apart but follow the brand strategy.

Advice to Senior Managementwell, it's all women in my district and I would just encourage everyone to remember we all have emoltional highs and lows. continue to embrace the human side first and the brand second.

Made me a "customer for life"

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time for less than a year

Pros: - Really push getting to know your customer on a personal level--you learn to really care about the customer and what they want/need - EXCELLENT discount… Cons: - High-pressure job. You're expect to talk to EVERY customer who walks into your store - A manager will be walking around to check if you're… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Virginia Beach, VA

I worked at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time for more than a year

Pros: Awesome people to work with and free products monthly Cons: having to up sale items to people to the point of annoyance. Also… Advice to Senior Management: nothing Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Victoria's Secret Stores.

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!