Glassdoor is your free inside look at Victoria's Secret Stores reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Victoria's Secret Stores CEO Sharen Turney. All reviews posted anonymously by Victoria's Secret Stores employees.
Current Employee – been working at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time for less than a year
Pros – - Really push getting to know your customer on a personal level--you learn to really care about the customer and what they want/need
- EXCELLENT discount (30% standard, 50% 10 items for every floorset if you work PINK, and wonderful gratis)
- If you are a good worker, managers will notice. This can also be a con, for if you are a poor worker, you will notice.
- Fun environment, fun managers, fun coworkers
Cons – - High-pressure job. You're expect to talk to EVERY customer who walks into your store
- A manager will be walking around to check if you're doing just so
- Hours are based largely on business, which means any time after holidays = 1 shift a week, sometimes at best
- Call-in shifts: the bane of a retail associate's existence
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2013-02-02 22:36 PST
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.