Victoria's Secret Stores

www.victoriassecret.com
  www.victoriassecret.com
There are newer employer reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Great company to work for, but be prepared to work! Hard!

Former Employee - Department Manager in Riverside, CA
Former Employee - Department Manager in Riverside, CA

I worked at Victoria's Secret Stores full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great women to work with and amazing incentives!

Cons

Working inconsistent hours. If you have a closing shift, you could be working til 4 am. You cannot leave until the store is set to standard every night, sometimes only have two other workers with you.

Remember what it is like to be a part time employee, they work very hard for the short amount of time they are there!

1536 Other Employee Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores (View Most Recent)

if you are driven, you'll go far..

Current Employee - Functional Manager
    Current Employee - Functional Manager

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

i've worked for the company for five years and now, at 24 I am a full time salaried manager with paid vacation, benefits and the perks of working for one of the most well known brands in the world. I admit I am a very driven person and have partnered with a lot of people in the district to get to where I am. Amazing discount (all the time) and gratis from the company occasionally.

Cons

I don't think its a con, but some people will. managers do not hold your hand. if you want to be promoted or move on to "next" you have to prove yourself. The district I work in is highly competitive and that means the best of the best get noticed, so set yourself apart but follow the brand strategy.

well, it's all women in my district and I would just encourage everyone to remember we all have emoltional highs and lows. continue to embrace the human side first and the brand second.

Manic

Current Employee - Category Manager in Panama City Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Category Manager in Panama City Beach, FL

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Discount, freedom excellent support great product

Cons

To many gossipy girls. We pay our associates minimum wage and expect a lot from them

There are newer employer reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores