Victoria's Secret Stores
3.2 of 5 1,176 reviews
www.victoriassecret.com Reynoldsburg, OH 5000+ Employees

The best job experience I've ever had, was working for Victoria Secret.

Victorias Secret Cashier (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time for less than a year

ProsThe atmosphere is always great, I loved it the most because i was working somewhere I actually enjoyed, the customers are always spontaneous and mostly foreign...they can get a little out of hand but we're trained so well we just smooth it over and help that person as much as we can, the staff is more like a family them co-workers everybody respects each other and watches each others back, the store is set-up to wow people always on tip top shape, and the music sort of outs you in a trance which helps the day go by...

ConsThe only problem I had was the lack of hours it seemed like whoever worked before hand got all the hours and the new guys were just substitutes but all in all it's a good experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

Super Flexible and Fun

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time

Pros: -Great staff -Never a dull moment (floor sets, helping customers) -Management recognition Cons: -Pay is not so great -Minimal hours -Few benefits aside from gratis… Advice to Senior Management: -Advise associates interested in moving up within the company Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Competitive, fun, and a great learning opportunity!

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores full-time for more than a year

Pros: Hands on management, specific outlined behaviors are expected, criteria for… Cons: Schedule varies week to week. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Victoria's Secret Stores.

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Victoria's Secret Stores reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Victoria's Secret Stores CEO Sharen Turney. All reviews posted anonymously by Victoria's Secret Stores employees.