Victoria's Secret Stores
3.2 of 5 1,354 reviews
www.victoriassecret.com Reynoldsburg, OH 5000+ Employees

Sales Associate

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Denver, CO

ProsGreat company to work for. We had awesome benefits, I felt like I was always getting a free goodie. We got to buy new bras for $15 too, which was great. You meet a lot of people working there, and they promote customer service, which was important to me.

ConsTedious work at times. You are constantly doing a lot of folding and cleaning. Sometimes we would have to stay until 2am because management was running late for corporate checks.

Great company, unprofessional management

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time for less than a year

Pros: Great customer service and marketing techniques Cons: Hired managers for store where unprofessional and young minded Advice to Senior Management: Secret shoppers should be unknown and workers unaware of day/time… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A great company!

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores full-time for more than a year

Pros: High profile company, good room for advancement Cons: It is retail so of course the hours and communication More
There are newer reviews on Victoria's Secret Stores.

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Victoria's Secret Stores reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Victoria's Secret Stores CEO Sharen Turney. All reviews posted anonymously by Victoria's Secret Stores employees.