Victoria's Secret Stores

Great Overall Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores full-time

Pros

This is a fast moving, never satisfied, constantly re-inventing itself type of company. If you're looking for a company where you can coast through an easy 9-5...this company isn't for you. If you're looking for a company that will constantly challenge you, constantly re-invent itself, and will teach you more than you ever expected...this is the right place.

Cons

As the company grows, the bureaucracy grows with it. The company has tried to do so much, that competing priorities (and leadership) is sometimes confusing for stores to prioritize.

Ensure priorities and direction is aligned not only through the "company" messaging, but through all facets of leadership.

1746 Other Employee Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores (View Most Recent)

Sales Associate

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Denver, CO

I worked at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great company to work for. We had awesome benefits, I felt like I was always getting a free goodie. We got to buy new bras for $15 too, which was great. You meet a lot of people working there, and they promote customer service, which was important to me.

Cons

Tedious work at times. You are constantly doing a lot of folding and cleaning. Sometimes we would have to stay until 2am because management was running late for corporate checks.

Catty Place to work in

Current Employee - Seasonal Manager in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Seasonal Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Gratis, Flexible Hours,Fun other associates to work with

Cons

Working with women can get extremely catty. Was promised a position by DM and the store manager gave it to someone else. I have been at the store the longest

Listen to your employees and give more opportunities for promotion within the company

There are newer employer reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores