Victoria's Secret Stores

www.victoriassecret.com
There are newer employer reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Intimates Category Manager

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great place to work for people who take pride in hard work, there is never a dull moment and the business is constantly changing and you have to be ready to change with it.

Cons

Has no set guidelines to hold associates accountable for what the company considers "excessive" call-offs and/or coming in late. The definition of excessive varies from store to store and impacts the morale of the team with in the store and within the district.

We are constantly encouraged to recruit and hire top talent but any experienced sales associates with strong retail background and could potentially become a leader in our company I can not retain due to the hours and pay. I usually lose these associate to other companies willing to pay $2 to $5 dollars an hour more.

1460 Other Employee Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores (View Most Recent)

Best at bras fitting & connecting for life with our costumer.

Current Employee - Bra Specialist
    Current Employee - Bra Specialist

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

A very successful company, they provide the highest quality standard in order to be Best at Bras.

Cons

not to be abble to provide benefits to all the associates.

be more aware of misconduct by some of our associates.

Great Overall Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores full-time

Pros

This is a fast moving, never satisfied, constantly re-inventing itself type of company. If you're looking for a company where you can coast through an easy 9-5...this company isn't for you. If you're looking for a company that will constantly challenge you, constantly re-invent itself, and will teach you more than you ever expected...this is the right place.

Cons

As the company grows, the bureaucracy grows with it. The company has tried to do so much, that competing priorities (and leadership) is sometimes confusing for stores to prioritize.

Ensure priorities and direction is aligned not only through the "company" messaging, but through all facets of leadership.

There are newer employer reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!