Victoria's Secret Stores
3.2 of 5 1,350 reviews
www.victoriassecret.com Reynoldsburg, OH 5000+ Employees

Intimates Category Manager

ProsGreat place to work for people who take pride in hard work, there is never a dull moment and the business is constantly changing and you have to be ready to change with it.

ConsHas no set guidelines to hold associates accountable for what the company considers "excessive" call-offs and/or coming in late. The definition of excessive varies from store to store and impacts the morale of the team with in the store and within the district.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe are constantly encouraged to recruit and hire top talent but any experienced sales associates with strong retail background and could potentially become a leader in our company I can not retain due to the hours and pay. I usually lose these associate to other companies willing to pay $2 to $5 dollars an hour more.

Working at victoria's secret store

Sales Support (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time for more than a year

Pros: "great place to work, shop , and experience" - this is the… Cons: The compensation of this place is on the average level… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Wonderful, No Complaints

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores

Pros: Great people, Fun atmosphere, get to help customers one on… Cons: Low pay, nothing else is negative More
There are newer reviews on Victoria's Secret Stores.

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Victoria's Secret Stores reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Victoria's Secret Stores CEO Sharen Turney. All reviews posted anonymously by Victoria's Secret Stores employees.