There are newer employer reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Scottsdale Fashion Square

Current Employee - Sales Support in Scottsdale, AZ
Current Employee - Sales Support in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Our management team is the best in the state!!! My pay is good :-) and the staff on the sales floor is strong, and are like family.

Cons

Cannot move up if someone else doesn't...

Move supervisors around to different departments, so that they are versatile and experienced in every category. This will allow associates who are interested in advancements, to move up and gain the same experiences, and help the company morale to grow in a positive way, where everyone has hope.

1561 Other Employee Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores (View Most Recent)

Intimates Category Manager

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great place to work for people who take pride in hard work, there is never a dull moment and the business is constantly changing and you have to be ready to change with it.

Cons

Has no set guidelines to hold associates accountable for what the company considers "excessive" call-offs and/or coming in late. The definition of excessive varies from store to store and impacts the morale of the team with in the store and within the district.

We are constantly encouraged to recruit and hire top talent but any experienced sales associates with strong retail background and could potentially become a leader in our company I can not retain due to the hours and pay. I usually lose these associate to other companies willing to pay $2 to $5 dollars an hour more.

Working at victoria's secret store

Current Employee - Sales Support in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Sales Support in New York, NY

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time (more than an year)

Pros

"great place to work, shop , and experience" - this is the goal of this VS. i agree it is a great place to work.

Cons

The compensation of this place is on the average level as retail associate

There are newer employer reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores