Victoria's Secret Stores
3.2 of 5 1,353 reviews
www.victoriassecret.com Reynoldsburg, OH 5000+ Employees

Vickys

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Tucson, AZ

ProsGreat place to work. It was exciting, fast paced and entertaining. Definitely a place where you would want to work at if you love sales.

ConsThe only con i had while working here were the on call shifts. You cant plan on doing anything because you might have to go in to work, but some times you might not.

Advice to Senior ManagementI thought management was doing a good job while i worked there. Everyone was pretty knowledgeable about the products and the company.

Not my dream job, but great for part time

Sales Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at Victoria's Secret Stores

Pros: Fairly easy job, not very stressful, Great discount Cons: You get hours by getting people to sign up for credit cards, which sometimes can be hard. … Advice to Senior Management: Stop all the credit card madness Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Bras, Bras, Bras...

Bra Specialist (Current Employee)
    Omaha, NE

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores

Pros: I love helping women get into the correct bra size. … Cons: It can be tough being in the fitting room for the majority of the day. Working… Advice to Senior Management: Don't take advantage of your hard working employee's time- we deserve to have a 15 minute break and an unpaid lunch if we… More
There are newer reviews on Victoria's Secret Stores.

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Victoria's Secret Stores reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Victoria's Secret Stores CEO Sharen Turney. All reviews posted anonymously by Victoria's Secret Stores employees.