Victoria's Secret Stores
3.2 of 5 1,173 reviews
www.victoriassecret.com Reynoldsburg, OH 5000+ Employees

Great Retail Job

Cash Wrap Lead (Current Employee)
Orland Park, IL

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time for less than a year

Prosthe people i work with are great! friendly and helpful. The job pays decent amount for the work asked of us. Store policies on coupons, returns, exchanges are lenient which helps so we don't have to deal with angry customer who are unsatisfied. Decent discount, as well as free bras and fragrance samples.

Conscan't use any store coupons or get a majority of the promotions, which sucks cause i feel i should be able to use a coupon that all your other customers are able to if im not using my employee discount. you get NO training if you start seasonal and amount of hours are low.. sometimes i only work once a week.

Advice to Senior Managementmore hours! don't give all your hours to certain employees, spread them out!

Good part time job

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Reno, NV

I worked at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time for more than a year

Pros: Free bras ( at that time) Cons: Pushing the Angel Card was difficult at times. Advice to Senior Management: give more hours to loyal employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great, fun, fast paced environment

PINK Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Victoria's Secret Stores as an intern for more than a year

Pros: Organized Fast paced Driven, hard working people Appreciation for fashion and trends Cons: Sometimes not given much direction Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Victoria's Secret Stores.

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Victoria's Secret Stores reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Victoria's Secret Stores CEO Sharen Turney. All reviews posted anonymously by Victoria's Secret Stores employees.