Victoria's Secret Stores
3.2 of 5 1,176 reviews
www.victoriassecret.com Reynoldsburg, OH 5000+ Employees

fast paced, can advance quickly for retail

Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time for more than a year

ProsSince this store is located in a major city the day is fast paced and the hours go by quickly. For a retail position their was a lot of room for advancement which was performance based. There is also unique company perks. Every few months when a new bra comes out sales associate would get a free one from the company. There was also a "green" incentive and Victoria Secret offered free monthly city bus passes to get employees to utilize public transportation. Overall I had a good working experience at this store.

ConsTheir were several managers at this store site. The temperament between them varied greatly and I felt at times they would speak to staff in an unprofessional manner. The hours were often unstable for part time employees and you have to be extremely flexible with your schedule for hours to add up.

Inexperienced, Ineffective and Egocentric CEO of Direct - Everyone is Suffering!

Director (Current Employee)
Columbus, OH

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: It's a job. Pay is fair. You can… Cons: This company is damaged from the top. The current CEO is not respected, she is divisive NOT a leader. Her lack of skill,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I enjoyed my job as a Sales Associate at Victoria's Secret!

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great co-workers and managment, very flexible scheduling, fun environment! Cons: Minimum wage, long holiday hours Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Victoria's Secret Stores.

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Victoria's Secret Stores reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Victoria's Secret Stores CEO Sharen Turney. All reviews posted anonymously by Victoria's Secret Stores employees.