Overall Great Company

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Flint, MI
Former Employee - Sales Associate in Flint, MI

I worked at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time

Pros

I really loved the time that I spent at Victoria's Secret. I enjoyed my management team and coworkers. Our store was very close. We spent a lot of time doing team building, and I think that was what made our store such a fun place to work. With the vast number of women working there, you would think there would be more drama- but there wasn't. The company also invested quite a bit of time in training, which I felt really equipped me for the job. I also made numerous connections with customers- it was very rewarding!

Cons

It could be stressful when a customer acted out- something you expect when you work with the public.

reviews filtered by

An amazing team of employees

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Austin, TX

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love working with so many other hard working people. We all pull our weight and it feels like an awesome place. I love that it's flexible and part-time.

Cons

Not a lot of work/life balance, pretty low pay and not a lot of room for upward mobility.

Advice to Management

Keep things fun! Employee incentives can go a long way in that sort of environment. I love when we have competitions with each other, but I hate when its the same people over and over again.

Great Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kettering, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kettering, OH

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good Culture, treats employees with respect. Benefits are good. I have met a lot of great people here. It does feel like a second home. The company culture makes me care about my job and Victoria's Secret. I want to see the company do great.

Cons

Only closed on X-mas, all holidays and weekends are working days. PTO is use it or lose it, would be nice to at least have sick days that accumulate and carry over for life/medical situations.