Victoria's Secret Stores

Experience All Depends on Management

Former Employee - Sales Associate
Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time

Pros

Working with lots of people around your age with many of the same interests. I loved getting to participate in shipment processing and see all of the new things come in, and the customers were really fun to connect with and help. It's a fun atmosphere to work in and there are lots of employee perks and discounts.

Cons

There are always going to be difficult customers and co-workers/managers. Our store had great managers at first, but two of them left and were replaced with managers that were sub-par. I ended up leaving the store shortly after, as these managers were no longer as flexible with schedules or as understanding of the work-life-school balance of a college student.

Try to be more understanding of worker's priorities, for many people working a part-time retail job it is not their first priority when they have classes to attend to as well.

1811 Other Employee Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores (View Most Recent)

Learned alot about myself while growing as a person and with the company.

I worked at Victoria's Secret Stores

Pros

Free products. Fun environment. Fun people. Able to work and move up within company while in college.

Cons

Low pay for big responsibility. Sometimes can get stagnant. Burn out quickly. All girl environment.

Pay your best associates more, we work very hard and sometimes don't feel appreciated. Make sure you are always training managers as well as associates on how to be better leaders.

Flash sales crew

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Pueblo, CO
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Pueblo, CO

I worked at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great atmosphere & clear instruction. Wasn't a lot asked but it was easy to do. Would go back for temporary work any day.

Cons

Does not offer full time hours unless you are a manager that is it. Not really any cons.

Keep up the good work.