Victoria's Secret Stores

www.victoriassecret.com

Great experience in the world of marketing

Campus Representative (Current Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsIt provides a valuable experience in understanding the importance of marketing efforts for any company. You're able to work hand-in-hand with the company and university.

ConsThe compensation wasn't as high as one would expect. While there are plenty of unpaid internships out there, I still believe that a higher pay could be in order.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou're doing great. The program is a wonderful opportunity for any girl pursuing marketing, advertising, or business. Keep it up!

Not a bad place, but no commission :(

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at Victoria's Secret Stores

Pros: The training is pretty good-they run you through all the brands and introduce you to all… Cons: No commission, and they still push you to sell. Sometimes… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good training, it works to build customer moral. Maybe… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good job for student

Cashier (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

I worked at Victoria's Secret Stores

Pros: Victoria's Secret is a well known brand with a strong customer base.… Cons: The pay is really quite lousy and varies significantly within the same position. Many associates quit when they found out new associates with much less… Advice to Senior Management: Really need to offer fair and similar salary to associates in the same position, as it currently varies too much, causing lack of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Victoria's Secret Stores.

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!