Video Gaming Technologies

www.vgt.net

Overall positive with growing pains

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Ruckersville, VA

ProsFairly flexible on hours worked depending on position i.e. support desk is 24/7 with shifts. Overall decent compared to other jobs however the atmosphere is somewhat political in nature.

ConsReally need to overhaul middle management in order to move to a higher standard. Have to get away from the "this is the way we have done it" or the "well its better then it was" in order to really succeed.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a plan together which can be shared and stuck to. We need a long term vision that will move us from where we are today to where we want to be tomorrow.

OK place

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Ruckersville, VA

I have been working at Video Gaming Technologies

Pros: It has great benefits. Promotes healthy lifestyle. Free lunch. Cons: Location sucks. Too many politics in the office. You need to be in the "in crowd" in order… Advice to Senior Management: try to be consistent across the board. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great benefits, poor leadership

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Charlottesville, VA

I worked at Video Gaming Technologies

Pros: You just can't beat the benefits package! Good insurance,… Cons: Middle management overload! Nothing ever seems to get done… Advice to Senior Management: Pretty darn sure they aren't listening to anybody. More

There are newer reviews on Video Gaming Technologies.

Worked for Video Gaming Technologies? Contribute to the Community!