ViewPoint Financial

www.viewpointfinancialgroup.com
Unclaimed Profile
There are newer employer reviews for ViewPoint Financial

Felt like a valued leader of a team.

Current Employee - Bank President in Plano, TX
Current Employee - Bank President in Plano, TX

Pros

Given the free reign to work how, when, and where I needed to get my job done. Felt very valued by my management and was appreciated and rewarded consistently for my performance.

Cons

I was hired at a very low pay level regardless of my performance. Small market area of Dallas only limited some sales opportunities.

Advice to Management

I believe the leadership of ViewPoint Bank has done an exceptional job developing the bank defining its niche within a saturated banking market. I would work for this company again.

Other Employee Reviews for ViewPoint Financial

Great Company to work fo

Current Employee - Personal Banker in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Personal Banker in Plano, TX

I have been working at ViewPoint Financial full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

-Better than average benefits -Great chance for advancement -Great employee rewards The company continues to grow and move in the right direction. They are taking a bank that was previously a credit union and making it a viable threat to the bigger banks. There are great opportunites to advance with this company and compenstation is above average in my opinion.

Cons

-Systems are out of date -Makes operations difficult for the customer sometimes The systems here are out of date, and at times can be difficult to navigate. The systems are the biggest downfall as of now, but they are making strides in the right direction to correct the issue

Advice to Management

Management is great, keep up the good work. They give you the tools and knowledge to advance if that is something you choose to do.

2. My experience has been diverse with this company.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I have been working at ViewPoint Financial full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

There is good staff retention.

Cons

Not all staff who have been with company long-term are open to change for growth.

Advice to Management

There is a lack of financially taking care of support staff who assist management or bonus-making staff in being successful.