ViewPoint Financial
www.viewpointfinancialgroup.com Plano, TX 500 to 999 Employees

Felt like a valued leader of a team.

Bank President (Current Employee)
Plano, TX

ProsGiven the free reign to work how, when, and where I needed to get my job done. Felt very valued by my management and was appreciated and rewarded consistently for my performance.

ConsI was hired at a very low pay level regardless of my performance. Small market area of Dallas only limited some sales opportunities.

Advice to Senior ManagementI believe the leadership of ViewPoint Bank has done an exceptional job developing the bank defining its niche within a saturated banking market. I would work for this company again.

Great Company to work fo

Personal Banker (Current Employee)
    Plano, TX

I have been working at ViewPoint Financial full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: -Better than average benefits -Great chance for advancement -Great employee rewards The company continues to grow and move in the right direction. They are taking a bank that… Cons: -Systems are out of date -Makes operations difficult for the customer sometimes The systems here are out of date, and at times can be difficult to… Advice to Senior Management: Management is great, keep up the good work. They give you the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Will not promote unless you've been there 10 years, benefits are under market

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at ViewPoint Financial full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Not in downtown Dallas, some good people to work with. Cons: Really under market benefits, including salary and health insurance. Managers do not like to share information and will not… Advice to Senior Management: Try to share some of the wealth with employees who are working hard, but may not be lending officers. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ViewPoint Financial.

Worked for ViewPoint Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ViewPoint Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ViewPoint Financial CEO Gary Base. All reviews posted anonymously by ViewPoint Financial employees.