Vigilistics
www.vigilistics.com Irvine, CA 6 to 15 Employees

I spent 1.5 years there

Senior Software Engineer/DB Architect (Former Employee)
Irvine, CA

Prossmall company, in theory there is a possibility to grow/get rich... :)

ConsI worked at Vigilistics for over 1.5 years. There were 3 software engineers/slaves. No promotions ever. Vacation time is conditional (you have to work a few weekends to show your loyalty).
Now company has 4 "directors" and 1 software engineer. The company is probably looking for some slaves/engineers to replenish it's force. Please pass. Any other opportunity will be better (even pizza delivery). CEO tries to design software and YOU HAVE to follow it - otherwise you are fired...

Advice to Senior Managementnone - they don't need advice. They know everything and they don't listen to "slaves"...

Not perfect, but great opportunity for some

I have been working at Vigilistics

Pros: A small growing company provides a great place to grow and advance professionally. It also… Cons: There's a lot to do, and pressure to deliver and… Advice to Senior Management: Senior management could lighten up a bit! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company to work for

Irvine, CA

I have been working at Vigilistics full-time for more than a year

Pros: Talented and fun atmosphere to work in, products are cutting… Cons: None so far, growing fast Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Vigilistics.

Worked for Vigilistics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vigilistics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Vigilistics CEO Craig Gunther. All reviews posted anonymously by Vigilistics employees.