Village Inn

Just a review

Former Employee - Assistant Manager  in  Denver, CO
Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at Village Inn

Pros

It was easy to learn the menu during training and my Training Manager was amazing. Also, there was seldom any issues with switching days off for emergencies, or planned activities for quality of life.

Cons

Upper management did not take into consideration that labor cannot be overly controlled when guest counts were non-existent during late night hours.

Consider giving managers the ability to close earlier when guest counts are not there during the late hours on Friday and Saturday nights.

18 Other Employee Reviews for Village Inn (View Most Recent)

Wish I was still there

I worked at Village Inn

Pros

Great company to work for. Really felt like a contributing member of the team. Was treated as an equal by superiors.

Cons

Long hours, staffing issues made it so I spent a good portion of my time doing hourly employees responsibilities. Tiring.

This store has had some growing pains lately, however it does seem to be under new audit for future potential stability.

Former Employee - Waitress  in  Mesa, AZ
    Former Employee - Waitress in Mesa, AZ

I worked at Village Inn part-time for less than a year

Pros

Very customer oriented, Great Pie's, most server's truely care about customer dining experience.

Cons

Too much gossiping, too much lack of concern for co-workers well being, and not enough hand washing after a cigarette breaks.

Gossip is contagious, if you are part of the solution, then you are not the initial problem. Because if you fight for the better good of your employees, then they will willing and able to fulfill any and all company policies, values, and projected future production goals.

There are newer employer reviews for Village Inn

Worked for Village Inn? Contribute to the Community!