Vintage Consulting
www.vintageconsultinginc.com San Mateo, CA 16 to 50 Employees

An Inspiring Place to Work

Account Executive (Current Employee)
San Mateo, CA

ProsComparing this position to previous positions held, I now understand what it's like to love my job and call it a career. I feel constantly challenged and stretched to where I never get bored or complacent. The opportunity for advancement is incomparable to the corporate environment and I know my value in the company is held to a high standard.

The mentorship is great, it was awesome to know I had someone in the company looking out for me and teaching me everything they knew. Everyone genuinely wants to see you succeed and do your best.

ConsAlthough the company is very team oriented, the position involves a lot of self management, if you need micro-management, this is not the place for you. You must have great work ethic and should be self motivated to succeed.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide more fun activities for employees outside of the office. Last year I got to go to sporting events, charity tournaments, travel to Phoenix, Atlanta and Los Angeles. Do more of that because the networking opportunities are priceless!!

Flag Review
Vintage Consulting Director of Communications responded to this review Jan 20, 2014 EditDelete
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am glad you enjoy our team here. We take pride on making good hiring decisions and I am glad that is reflected in our team. We've recently come back ... More

Amazing Opportunity for Experience!

I have been working at Vintage Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros: I have gained so much experience since joining this company. The management team at Vintage offers development in personal sales skills but also teaches how… Cons: It is not easy. This company requires hard work. The opportunity and experience in this company is only available to those who have… Advice to Senior Management: Keep focusing on developing good relationships in the office through… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great opportunity for growth.

I have been working at Vintage Consulting full-time

Pros: The development within the company for each of the employees is outstanding. Such skills as public speaking, team… Cons: tests character. Not an easy job unless one is ready… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Vintage Consulting.

Worked for Vintage Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vintage Consulting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Vintage Consulting CEO Nick Peterson. All reviews posted anonymously by Vintage Consulting employees.