Vintage Consulting

www.vintageconsultinginc.com
There are newer employer reviews for Vintage Consulting

An Inspiring Place to Work

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Vintage Consulting full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Comparing this position to previous positions held, I now understand what it's like to love my job and call it a career. I feel constantly challenged and stretched to where I never get bored or complacent. The opportunity for advancement is incomparable to the corporate environment and I know my value in the company is held to a high standard.

The mentorship is great, it was awesome to know I had someone in the company looking out for me and teaching me everything they knew. Everyone genuinely wants to see you succeed and do your best.

Cons

Although the company is very team oriented, the position involves a lot of self management, if you need micro-management, this is not the place for you. You must have great work ethic and should be self motivated to succeed.

Provide more fun activities for employees outside of the office. Last year I got to go to sporting events, charity tournaments, travel to Phoenix, Atlanta and Los Angeles. Do more of that because the networking opportunities are priceless!!

Vintage Consulting Response

Jan 20, 2014Director of Communications

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am glad you enjoy our team here. We take pride on making good hiring decisions and I am glad that is reflected in our team. We've recently come back ... More

10 Other Employee Reviews for Vintage Consulting (View Most Recent)

Hard Work Truly Pays Off

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Vintage Consulting full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Vintage Consulting has a great work environment and training program. The company culture promotes all employees doing whatever they can to help each other. I’m grateful for the coaching, training and support I’ve received ever since I’ve been with the company. At my last job, I was waiting for my promotion for a couple years, only to be passed up at the last minute by someone they hired outside the company. At Vintage Consulting, they never hire outside management, they promote and reward the top performers, and those are the people who advance their careers.

Cons

Personally none - but I think the biggest thing that people would have a hard time with is being willing to work really hard and challenge themselves. If you are afraid or not interested in doing those things, this is probably not a fit for you.

Thanks for this opportunity. I love the Leadership Development Program and the way I’ve been able to grow.

Actual Freedom to Advance & Excel

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Vintage Consulting full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The thing I love the most about working at Vintage Consulting is the freedom I have to be myself and grow without fear of making mistakes. Having fun and making mistakes is something that was taught to me from Day 1, and it is true that anyone making a sincere effort to learn and grow will be given plenty of opportunity to do so. This allows individuals to gain the confidence and skills that are necessary to tap into their true potential - all while being surrounded by peers who are supportive and encouraging in this endeavor.

Cons

Just as your strengths will be magnified, maximized and rewarded, your weaknesses are also exposed. This job may put someone in a vulnerable position, but ultimately it is for their own good. Getting outside your comfort zone and working with all different types of people will stretch you and make you as well-rounded as possible.

Never stop learning and growing yourselves. No one is perfect, but I think you all set a great example of leaders who are willing to listen to others.

There are newer employer reviews for Vintage Consulting