Vintage Consulting

www.vintageconsultinginc.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Vintage Consulting

Amazing Opportunity for Experience!

I have been working at Vintage Consulting full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I have gained so much experience since joining this company. The management team at Vintage offers development in personal sales skills but also teaches how to develop other people as well. Their management training program continues to teach me people skills, leadership skills and many others that are transferrable to other industries and other experiences in life. Through the past year that I have experienced through this company, I have learned and grown more than I ever did in school. I know that Vintage is teaching me the skills that I need to know in order to run my own business and I am having a blast while doing it.

Also, the company culture is amazing! I love being able to come to work everyday with people that have the same ambitions as me and that I can call my friends. The company supports team bonding and relationship building through charity events and national conferences that broadened my entrepreneurial mindset immensely.

Cons

It is not easy. This company requires hard work. The opportunity and experience in this company is only available to those who have a strong work ethic. If you are looking for a normal 9-5 job it might not be a good fit. Hard work pays off!

Keep focusing on developing good relationships in the office through fun team building events. Keep up the awesome networking opportunities!

11 Other Employee Reviews for Vintage Consulting (View Most Recent)

Great opportunity for growth.

I have been working at Vintage Consulting full-time

Pros

The development within the company for each of the employees is outstanding. Such skills as public speaking, team management, and leadership roles are few of the many pros that the company helps each of the employees develop.

Cons

tests character. Not an easy job unless one is ready for a challenge.

Great place for graduates to gain experience!

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Vintage Consulting full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Vintage Consulting's Employee Education Program is really beneficial for employees. The management team focuses on coaching and developing individual team members. Their training program is detailed and actually teaches skills that are transferable into other areas of life, or into other industries. I have been impressed by the work ethic, professionalism, integrity, and character of the team here. This has been a great place for me to challenge myself, push my comfort zone and starting a career right out of college. Compensation- great, benefits- great, training- great, atmosphere- educational, upbeat, and fun!

Cons

You have to be willing to push yourself a little out of your comfort zone. Vintage Consulting's team holds themselves to a high standard and they do not accept excuses. If you are used to putting in minimal effort and still getting rewarded, this place could rock your world a little. Work hard, be a great student, and you will do well...

Keep up the good work. I wish more people knew about all the Employee Education Program has to offer!

There are newer employer reviews for Vintage Consulting