There are newer employer reviews for Vintage Senior Living

Politics hell

Current Employee - Receptionist in Rosemead, CA
Current Employee - Receptionist in Rosemead, CA

I have been working at Vintage Senior Living full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The Executive Director at California Mission Inn is a great one. She had a great vision for her team and is very professional, except when it came to her management team. She hung onto weak links and should've just cut them off and put more effective people on her team.

Cons

The ED of that community was great, but the other managers were very shisty and unfortunately the ED was all about pleasing them and not looking at the facts. The managers at California Mission Inn are terrible. Everyone except for marketing that is.

Drop management that act like babies. Especially the management that are not respected by their own staff. That should be a clear indicator of their effectiveness.

reviews filtered by
  1. A wonderful learning experience

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

I worked at Vintage Senior Living full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Vintage does try to work with the employees. I have always felt that they were going with the motto of "Happy employees, happy residents". They provide benefits, including PTO and insurance.

The ED even had an emergency fund for employees to help keep the stress down about unexpected emergencies that arose. On a personal note, I had a personal issue that was going to affect my work, when I went in to speak to her about it, she gave me full support and did everything in her power to assist me in getting out of a dangerous situation. That will always stick in my mind.

Cons

Sometimes management could be a little blind, but that happens in most companies.

You're great. Keep up with happy employees, and you'll have happy residents.

2. Great Experience as Financial Analyst Intern

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at Vintage Senior Living as an intern

Pros

It was really a great experience working in this fabulous company. The payment is good, and the benefit is also attractive if you can get a full-time job there. Great learning opportunities, great coworkers, and great working environment. I will recommend you to take it if you have opportunity to work there.

Cons

Traffic on 55 freeway is my only concern.

There are newer employer reviews for Vintage Senior Living