Vintage Senior Living

www.vintagesenior.com

Politics hell

Receptionist (Current Employee) Rosemead, CA

ProsThe Executive Director at California Mission Inn is a great one. She had a great vision for her team and is very professional, except when it came to her management team. She hung onto weak links and should've just cut them off and put more effective people on her team.

ConsThe ED of that community was great, but the other managers were very shisty and unfortunately the ED was all about pleasing them and not looking at the facts. The managers at California Mission Inn are terrible. Everyone except for marketing that is.

Advice to Senior ManagementDrop management that act like babies. Especially the management that are not respected by their own staff. That should be a clear indicator of their effectiveness.

My job is constantly changing and its always a pleasure to come to work.

I have been working at Vintage Senior Living

Pros: My job is constantly changing and its always a pleasure… Cons: Its hard to turn off because Im so connected to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It has not been a very rewarding experience.

I have been working at Vintage Senior Living

Pros: convenient. plenty of employee parking. good food. Cons: communication and lack of training. Advice to Senior Management: redirect the culture of the company. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Vintage Senior Living.

Worked for Vintage Senior Living? Contribute to the Community!