Viracon
www.viracon.com Owatonna, MN 1000 to 5000 Employees

they have treated me very well

Insulating (Current Employee)
Owatonna, MN

I have been working at Viracon

Prosthere are alot of changes going at the time and i can see that they are very positive, as long as we follow through with them. i also believe safety is one of the top priority of this company.

Consi believe that management with there college degree, thinks that they are smarter than those on the floor. they withhold alot of information., but i still like working there, but it is a factory life , so you just go with the flow.

Advice to Senior Managementi am glad that (Mr Huffer) has taken back the leadership. it's a start to turn this company around again. He is one in management that i can trust.

Solid pay, have treated me well over the years.

Loader/Unloader Seamer Tempering (Current Employee)
Owatonna, MN

I have been working at Viracon

Pros: I feel part of the team and my work is… Cons: Have been with Curvlite/Viracon for 20+ years and still doing… Advice to Senior Management: Please take a look at some of your long term… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Started off good, but went down hill and its getting ugly now.

St. George, UT

I have been working at Viracon

Pros: The only thing that would be a plus is that… Cons: Viracon has grown to big and everybody is now just a… Advice to Senior Management: Please take a class or something! Never ask someone to do… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Viracon.

Worked for Viracon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Viracon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Viracon CEO Don Pyatt. All reviews posted anonymously by Viracon employees.