Virtela Technology Services
www.virtela.net Greenwood Village, CO 150 to 499 Employees

Outsourcing

Network Engineer II (Current Employee)
Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

ProsSmall Company and room for expansion.

ConsThis company believes in complete Outsourcing.
If you like to work with colleagues who do not speak English this is the company for you.
Co workers are outsourced and cheap labor from Indonesia and Malaysia.
This company does not hire home grown Americans.
When you work with Co Workers from Indonesia, India, and Malaysia who make 20k per year as network Engineers fellow co workers become aggressive towards the American co workers.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement offers rewards for those who work hard. They have this ability with the current workforce and bottom line with the cheap outsourced labor.

Terrific company for those that enjoy working in a vacuum.

Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Virtela Technology Services

Pros: Virtela is a talented company with many great ideas and the ability to execute them. If you do… Cons: The training provided in my group specifically was nil as our manager knew less about the solutions than his team but it didn't stop us… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in training, and be a little more approachable. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Its a pacy environment.

I have been working at Virtela Technology Services

Pros: If you are a hard worker focused on the job, you will do well here. Its a small company… Cons: You are expected to do more with less. Internal training… Advice to Senior Management: We do a lot of different things so keep training… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Virtela Technology Services.

Worked for Virtela Technology Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Virtela Technology Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Virtela Technology Services CEO Ron Haigh. All reviews posted anonymously by Virtela Technology Services employees.