This company ROCKs!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Virtual Instruments

Pros

the work environment is excellent. There's no politics and my ideas are heard. There's not a lot of process yet so every contribution counts. The people are friendly and happy to assist each other. People are excited about the direction of the company and are working together.

Cons

The company is growing so fast that I wish I was able to meet every new person or that there are more social events so get people together. I think the company is working on this so I'm looking forward to it. I think the more fun we have during the start-up phase will really solidify my experience with Virtual Instruments

Please keep up what you are doing in growing this company. I really think this company has a lot of potential. Please also have more employee social events. I think the more fun we have during the start-up phase will really solidify my experience with

Other Reviews for Virtual Instruments

Good tech for SAN Admins but there are better places if you want to join a start up

I have been working at Virtual Instruments full-time for more than a year

Pros

Loyal customers. Interesting Technology. SAN techs like it and find value in troubleshooting when there is a fiber chanel problem that directly affects the business itself. Can be difficult to justify the cost.

Cons

Complex solution to use outside of the core SAN. Variable sales and Channel strategy confused partners and customers. Poor employee retention due to very long sales cycle, many who left were very successful elsewhere. Unstable revenue growth appears to limit long term career growth.

Regional Sales Manager

Former Employee - Regional Sales Manager  in  Emea (Indonesia)
    Former Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Emea (Indonesia)

I worked at Virtual Instruments full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great Product and solution
    professional services,
    colleagues
    passion
    willingness to change things
    Senior CEO

Cons

difficult to sell in EMEA without having an outage on customer side or in other words, too expensive for a nice to have solution.
    Partner commitment
    Management team
    too much politics for such a small company
    Hire & Fire methology

There are newer employer reviews for Virtual Instruments.

Worked for Virtual Instruments? Contribute to the Community!