Virtual Instruments

www.virtualinstruments.com
  www.virtualinstruments.com
There are newer employer reviews for Virtual Instruments

Great growing company with awesome employees

Current Employee - Services in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Services in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Virtual Instruments full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Tons of great people to work with here. The company is growing at a tremendous rate, adding new customers all the time. The technology is extremely interesting and solves a huge need in the market with no real competitors.

Cons

The organization is pretty spread out which is a good and bad thing. Most interaction with coworkers is done via conference call and web meetings.

21 Other Employee Reviews for Virtual Instruments (View Most Recent)

This company ROCKs!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Virtual Instruments

Pros

the work environment is excellent. There's no politics and my ideas are heard. There's not a lot of process yet so every contribution counts. The people are friendly and happy to assist each other. People are excited about the direction of the company and are working together.

Cons

The company is growing so fast that I wish I was able to meet every new person or that there are more social events so get people together. I think the company is working on this so I'm looking forward to it. I think the more fun we have during the start-up phase will really solidify my experience with Virtual Instruments

Please keep up what you are doing in growing this company. I really think this company has a lot of potential. Please also have more employee social events. I think the more fun we have during the start-up phase will really solidify my experience with

Had a vision years ago but have failed to execute

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Virtual Instruments full-time (more than an year)

Pros

California-based technology company with a lax policy and an easy going pace. Free snacks in the meeting rooms and a masseuse every few weeks.

Cons

Customers find the solution complex and difficult to use. Very rarely does the product used for anything beyond troubleshooting. Limited business value. Stifling company culture where external ideas carry little value.

Continue to replace the weak leadership with stronger more Enterprise class individuals.

There are newer employer reviews for Virtual Instruments