Virtual Instruments
www.virtualinstruments.com San Jose, CA 150 to 499 Employees

The Perfect Opportunity!

QA Engineer (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

ProsVirtual Instruments has provided me with everything that I was looking for in my job search. From the time I was contacted by their recruiter to now, the overall experience has exceeded my expectations. This is a GREAT place to work. Not only is the company doing very well and has a bright future, but the work environment has provided me:

more visibility with my work and the chance to really own the processes
learning opportunity that provides me the chance to hone my skills as a QA engineer
collaborative culture
flexible work environment (which is great since I have small children)
an overall fun atmosphere (I enjoy coming into work everyday)

ConsNothing more than what you would expect from a small company. I expect a lot of these wrinkles will be ironed out as the company grows and more support systems are put in place.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. I am very excited about VI's trajectory and the culture that has been fostered.

Tremendous potential, excellent leadership and a fun place to work

(Current Employee)

I have been working at Virtual Instruments

Pros: - Co-workers are supportive and always willing to help. - You will be given ownership and responsibilities,… Cons: - No in-house food/cafe. - No 401k match Advice to Senior Management: - Keep the hiring bar high. - Please be receptive to employee engagement/happiness and strive to maintain the startup culture. - Being one of the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

My experience getting hired was good!

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    San Jose, CA

I have been working at Virtual Instruments full-time for less than a year

Pros: The recruiting team is pretty knowledgable and pro-active. My pay is at competitive market, it's actually a little more than what my friends are… Cons: -My interview was long, I had to meet with 6-7 engineers but it was nice because they asked me some really technical type questions that… Advice to Senior Management: More days of free lunch instead of once a week. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Virtual Instruments.

Worked for Virtual Instruments? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Virtual Instruments reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Virtual Instruments CEO John W. Thompson. All reviews posted anonymously by Virtual Instruments employees.