Virtustream

www.virtustream.com
  www.virtustream.com
There are newer employer reviews for Virtustream

Our leadership has an open door policy and is open to feedback regardless of who it comes from.

Current Employee - Manager in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Virtustream

Pros

Opportunity to learn about entrepreneurship at its finest. I was encouraged to further my career by way of certification by my supervisor almost immediately when I started. People development and growth are key qualities of our leadership.

Cons

My commute into the office vs. leaving the office.

My commute is over an hour in the evening. With the company being young, all of the processes aren't set just yet.

Continue to develop your people and continue to grow the company. Also continue take your open door policy serious as you have, it makes the employees feel every bit as important as the leadership and allows all of us to feel like we are value creators and contributors to success of the company.

26 Other Employee Reviews for Virtustream (View Most Recent)

Looks good from the outside only

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

I worked at Virtustream

Pros

Very talented technical staff, access to latest cloud technologies, opportunity for growth (if you fit the clique), dynamic pace, global reach

Cons

Executives are clueless about how to treat employees. Chairman/CEO rules with an iron fist - agree with him or get out of his way. No increases since company started in 2009 and 401k match eliminated because of budget problems - although you can't tell they have budget issues by the way they spend money on themselves. Lots of turnover.

Your people are what makes your company and they are sick of your lies. Learn to respect the contribution they make to your fat wallets.

Horrible you should not even look twice!

Former Employee - Information Technology Department in Bethesda, MD
    Former Employee - Information Technology Department in Bethesda, MD

I worked at Virtustream

Pros

With virtustream you would be garantee a reasonable pay

Cons

benefits sucks
    company dont know its true direction
    every VP AND President is only concern about irrelevant things like riding around in a limo and ordering expensive food.
    Top earners has no sense of business acumen!
    Office politics,
    The company is operating in a forever loss!
    No one never knows what they are doing
    You will never know when you are going to get the pink slip!

Concentrate on generating "actual" revenues, instead of forever "cooking" over inflating the figures!
    Spends wayy too much money

There are newer employer reviews for Virtustream