Visa Inc.

www.visa.com

Political and Bureaucratic

Manager (Former Employee) Foster City, CA

ProsCompetitive compensation, nice building environment, on-site gym, shuttles to San Francisco and CalTrain, provides educational growth, promotions available if you're in the right department. Great cafeteria.

ConsExtremely political, senior management completely out of touch with staff, unorganized org. structure (SVPs report to SVPs), "old-boy" network is out of control.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees, they offer some great ideas. This stuffy banker's attitude is no longer accepted. Don't worry about impressing your boss or not saying "the right thing".

The finance organization is not a good choice if you want a work/life balance and opportunities for advancement

Senior Business Leader (Current Employee) Foster City, CA

I have been working at Visa Inc.

Pros: Good benefits package and competitive salary Nice offices Cons: 10 to 12 hour weekdays and weekend work Failure is not… Advice to Senior Management: Executive leadership is very old school banking and not current… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Foster City, CA

I worked at Visa Inc.

Pros: Pride of brand, great teams. Cons: Opportunity to improve culture and collaborative/shared vision practices Advice to Senior Management: leaders need to do a better job of managing bureaucracy… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Visa Inc..

Worked for Visa Inc.? Contribute to the Community!