There are newer employer reviews for Visa Inc.

Old school middle managers need to go for the company to be competitive in the public sector.

Current Employee - Senior Business Leader in Foster City, CA

I have been working at Visa Inc. full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Solid brand. Solid Visanet. The new CEO has a big job ahead of him to cut the inefficiencies.

Cons

Not able to move quickly or for innovation due to the inefficient organizational structures and processes created for job protection of legacy middle managers.

Take a close look at the managers who keep churning good talent. Evaluate why they are still around. What they have actually delivered to the company (and at what cost). How might they may be hindering progress.

reviews filtered by
  1. Business Leader

Current Employee - Business Leader in Foster City, CA
    Current Employee - Business Leader in Foster City, CA

I have been working at Visa Inc. full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Globally recognized and powerful brand empowered through a technology company. A small corporation which allows you to get exposure for your passion and contributions to the business. It is an exciting time to work here as our industry evolves, our company matures, and internal processes strive for continuous improvement.

Cons

Company is not operating at the world class standard by its own admission, but striving for excellence with new management to drive us forward. We are confident that we are on a path to get where we need to be as an organization.

2. You get what you give

Current Employee - Senior Business Leader in Foster City, CA

I have been working at Visa Inc. full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have had three promotions in the past 5 years and have been given increased responsibilities that have provided an opportunity for global scope and perspective

Cons

I have worked very hard during that time. There have been a number of changes in leadership in my area, but each time it offered an opportunity for me to step up. Things can move slowly - you get the opportunity to cultivate patience and finesse.

Engage more with the employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Visa Inc.