Visa Inc.

www.visa.com

Great people make up a good company

Business Leader (Current Employee) Foster City, CA

ProsVisa hires some of the most talented people I have worked with in my career. What has remained constant in my fifteen years working at Visa is the phenomenal people. Visa benefits are competitive and the overall compensation package decent.

ConsThe company used to be open to alternative work arrangements. I was sold on the company with this in mind. Unfortunately it has more recently taken the antiquated line that you can only perform well in your position if you are at a desk in the main office. Unfortunately I believe it will cost them by losing talented employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't follow the herd, lead the pack.

Good benefits but not much more

Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) American Fork, UT

I have been working at Visa Inc. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good Pay and good benefits but they only care… Cons: No chance for advancement. If you work for the company you… Advice to Senior Management: promote the best employees regardless of experience. More

Good company, great people

I have been working at Visa Inc.

Pros: Great people to work with Cons: Sometimes difficult to get things done Advice to Senior Management: Cut down on some of the red tape More

There are newer reviews on Visa Inc..

Worked for Visa Inc.? Contribute to the Community!