Visa Inc.

www.visa.com
There are newer employer reviews for Visa Inc.

Most difficult work environment I've ever encountered.

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Foster City, CA
Former Employee - Business Analyst in Foster City, CA

I worked at Visa Inc. as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Nice buildings, nice cafeteria on-site.

Cons

Not enough parking since the SF closure. Contractors are treated like 2nd-class citizens. Had to work over-time without getting paid for it. Unethical business leaders should be monitored.

Stay on top of your Business Leaders' activities and how they treat contractors. Over-time without pay is illegal. Don't have contractors participate in company events and wait till the event is nearly over and tell them they can't participate (contests, department events, etc.) or win in the department competitions.

703 Other Employee Reviews for Visa Inc. (View Most Recent)

It was a great experience

Former Employee - Risk Intern in Foster City, CA
    Former Employee - Risk Intern in Foster City, CA

I worked at Visa Inc. as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

The HQ is very nice. The recruiters were very approachable and helpful with the interview process. Overall, the facilities are what you would expect of a Fortune 500 company--top notch. The campus is clean, serves great food, and is within walking distance of 20+ restaurants.

Cons

None. The experience was great. The internship program at Visa was very well run, including chances to meet with senior level management and execs.

You get what you give

Current Employee - Senior Business Leader in Foster City, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Business Leader in Foster City, CA

I have been working at Visa Inc. full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have had three promotions in the past 5 years and have been given increased responsibilities that have provided an opportunity for global scope and perspective

Cons

I have worked very hard during that time. There have been a number of changes in leadership in my area, but each time it offered an opportunity for me to step up. Things can move slowly - you get the opportunity to cultivate patience and finesse.

Engage more with the employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Visa Inc.