Visa Inc.
www.visa.com Foster City, CA 5000+ Employees

Challenging but not motivated

Business Leader (Current Employee)
Foster City, CA

ProsVisa plays an interesting role in the payment industry. Globally! Visa offers technology services that are unique and worldwide and employs people from around the world.

ConsVisa has layers of management that rewards talkers and presenters and not necessarily doers. Sometimes senior management is clueless as to what is really going on below the surface and thus throws money away on half baked ideas and projects.

Dynamic but exhausting

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Visa Inc. as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great work environment, plenty of projects to keep you busy,… Cons: You can expect to always take work home. Also, since the IPO… Advice to Senior Management: Management is very insulated from the rest of the company, should… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Incredible global payments company with enormous opportunity

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Foster City, CA

I worked at Visa Inc. full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Visa is the leader in payments and offers its employees global opportunities. The financial strength of… Cons: Not necessarily a con - just more of a buyer beware - Visa has a new CEO who has an incredibly strong background as a… Advice to Senior Management: Don't be Kodak - invest in your future, don't be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Visa Inc..

Worked for Visa Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Visa Inc. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Visa Inc. CEO Charles W. Scharf. All reviews posted anonymously by Visa Inc. employees.