Visa Inc.

www.visa.com

Not what I expected

Program Manager (Former Employee) Foster City, CA

ProsThe salary range is way off between the workers bees and upper management. Management gets paid a lot of money to showcase your work, which more than likely you will not get credit for doing. The benefits they offer are amazing though, so it is a matter of what is important to you.

ConsFor a company who touts themselves as a "technology" company they still manage like an old school bank. Salaries could be better for the people who actually do the hard work and work/life balance could be better. They took away the option of working from home and with a lot of employees commuting up to 70 miles one way, working from home should have stayed. Not a lot of forward thinking and moving up is difficult, especially if upper management does not like you. VERY political.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive more chances to people who have actually proven they are hard workers and get the job done, correctly. Start thinking and acting like a technology company, dont just say you are a technology company. Be more flexible and you will have happier employees!

Hard work, good rewards, all the ducks are not aligned.

Product Manager (Current Employee) Foster City, CA

I have been working at Visa Inc. full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good benefits Nice gym Close to 92 Cons: Too much red tape Smothered innovation Advice to Senior Management: Take some risks, invest within not on shares buy back Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company overall

Vice President (Current Employee) Foster City, CA

I have been working at Visa Inc. full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Successful global company, well known valuable brand, market leader, compensation including bonus… Cons: Uncertainty at present caused by new executive team and changes made, staff generally not sure of direction of company, some great… Advice to Senior Management: Clarify direction of the company (on all fronts) to staff Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Visa Inc..

Worked for Visa Inc.? Contribute to the Community!