Vishay Siliconix

www.vishay.com

Old style Management

Specialist (Former Employee) Santa Clara, CA

ProsExperience with older technology as well as some newer equipment in the semiconductor industry.good experience if continuing on with a career in the semiconductor industry.

ConsWorking with dangerous gasses and chemical’s, Repetitive work very monotonous same job for many years without promotion random layoffs where you are stopped at front door and walked out with no clue what happened.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to take a closer look at how middle management is handling the companies needs and if thier following company rules.

First class manufacturing company. Good control on operations. Needs improvement in R&D, Marketing and Innovations.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Vishay Siliconix full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Vishay is a very stable company and a leader in several semiconductor component segments globally. It… Cons: In general and relative to competition, it lack investment in R&D, Marketing, and Innovation. In addition, it does not invest in people in… Advice to Senior Management: Invest more in R&D, Marketing, Innovation, and People. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

good learning experience that's about it

I have been working at Vishay Siliconix for more than a year

Pros: large company with a lot of work Cons: poor management, didn't care about employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Vishay Siliconix.

Worked for Vishay Siliconix? Contribute to the Community!